Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Regarding my last post...

I would just like to point out that the previous post was coming from nowhere other than reflection and acknowledgement of past patterns of behavior, with the hope that I can alter those behavior patterns. I am not depressed, I am not sad. Apparently the "tone" of the post concerned a couple important people in my life, although I was unaware that Times New Roman had a tone. Has there been a sarcasm font this whole time that I was also unaware of?

It was NOT a pity party, not a cry for attention, not a cry for sympathy. It was simply what I previously stated: a reflection of past patterns of behavior, and the hope that I can change those patterns, because if you keep doing what you've been doing, you will keep getting what you have been getting. All I want is to deepen my (many) current friendships and cultivate new meaningful relationships.

I'm glad that so many people gave great feedback, and found something to relate to. I am, however, concerned that so many working professionals lack basic reading comprehension skills.

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment